I stumbled upon the recipe while spending some time on YouTube and had to give it a try…it is so simple to make and taste delicious.
- 1 pound Ball of Pizza Dough
- 1/2 pound of White American Cheese
- 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Pack (about 8oz) of Pepperoni
- Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 1 Tbsp of Pizza Seasoning (Mix Paprika, Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Dried Oregano, Dried Thyme, and Red Pepper Flakes)
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Roll the dough to about a 14 inch circle; my dough would not allow me to do that so I made two smaller circles instead.
Lay the slices of American cheese in a single layer, sprinkle the mozzarella, and parmiggiano all over.
Sprinkle with pizza seasoning and lay the pepperoni all over in a single layer.
Then…Tightly roll it like a jelly roll, pinching the seam.
Place it seam side down and using a small paring knife make a few slices over the top for the steam to escape.
*Original Recipe from Laura in the Kitchen