This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Ranch BLT Pasta Salad – This pasta salad recipe is loaded with delicious ingredients and includes a creamy dressing and chopped bacon.
(*Photos Updated 10/2/2018) This pasta salad combines everything that I love about a BLT…salty bacon, crispy lettuce, and tangy tomato. Add to that combination some cooked pasta, Swiss cheese, and ranch dressing and you have yourself a delicious savory bite.
Keep in mind that even though I have given you measurements for the ingredients, you may add as much or as little of the items that you would like. There really are no rules when it comes to making this pasta. If you like more bacon than lettuce, then you can go ahead and add more it. It is your kitchen and this is definitely a no judgement zone.
This pasta also refrigerates very well and taste better a day or two after it is made. This recipe is so simple to make and will make a great addition to any meal or could even be the meal itself.
Ranch BLT Pasta Salad Ingredients:
- 8 ounces Rotini pasta (may use another type of medium-sized pasta)
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing (may add more or less)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (I used cherry tomatoes)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 3/4 cup finely grated Swiss cheese
- 1 cup bacon, cooked crispy and chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped romaine or iceberg lettuce
- coarse salt and fresh black pepper to taste
Cook the pasta according to package directions; al dente and in plenty of salted water.
Drain the pasta. Then toss with the Ranch dressing to lightly coat and prevent the pasta from sticking together. Refrigerate until cold.
In a large bowl, toss the cold pasta with the tomatoes, Swiss cheese, red onion, bacon and lettuce.
Add enough dressing to generously coat everything and season to taste with salt and pepper.
*Original recipe from Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice