This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If you love peaches, then you will love Peach Cobbler Muffins. With the flavor of peach cobbler packed into a delicious muffin, you will enjoy for breakfast or brunch.
A couple weeks ago, I took a poll on my Instagram stories asking if you would prefer to see Key Lime Pie of 2 or Peach Cobbler Muffins on the blog the next week. Key Lime Pie for 2 was the winner and I shared that on the blog last week. Just in case you missed it, then I will link it HERE for you to check out. However, I could not forget about the people that voted for the Peach Cobbler Muffins, so I will share them with you now.
This is a delicious recipe because it takes on all of the flavors that you love about peach cobbler and places it into a muffin. I am talking about the flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg, and of course, peaches all packed into a muffin. And no worries if you are not able to find any fresh peaches this time of the year since it is not peach season, you can use frozen peaches and it will be just as good.
It is also a quick and easy muffin recipe to make and uses simple ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your kitchen. If you choose to top these muffins with turbinado sugar, then it will add an extra layer of crispy sweetness that really makes this muffin comes together without being overly sweet.
So, if you love having a good peach cobbler, then you will certainly want to give this peach cobbler muffin recipe a try. If you have any other recipe ideas that you would like for me to give a try, then please let me know in the comment section listed below.
Peach Cobbler Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen peaches, cubed
- Turbinado sugar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. a line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and granulated sugar until combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, almond extract until combined.
- Stir the buttermilk mixture into the flour mixture until everything comes together.
- Gently fold in the diced peaches until evenly distributed.
- Using a scoop, add the muffin batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling until three-fourths full.
- Sprinkle the top of each muffin cup with turbinado sugar.
- Place in the oven and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven an allow the muffins to cool before serving. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.