This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Tomato Peach Salad – A super quick and simple salad made with fresh tomatoes, sliced peaches, mint, a light dressing, and topped with goat cheese.
But what I really want to know is how in the heck is it almost the end of May already?! In a little over a week, we will be celebrating Memorial Day and beginning to think about summer, school being out for the kids, and planning vacations and weekend getaways. This time of the year is usually pretty busy for me because it is the last month of school and spring football begins, which means lots of running around making sure my son has everything that he needs to finish out the year strong. With all of that being said, quick and easy meals are necessary for me. No time to spend extra hours in the kitchen making dinner. I need meals that will get me in and out of the kitchen quick, fast, and in a hurry.
As the weather warms up, I also find myself preparing meals with more fresh ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, and herbs. One of the great things about using fresh ingredients is that you need very few ingredients to make them taste great. I am talking about pretty much-using salt, pepper, and some olive oil to make them work.
Salads are the perfect way to pack in nutrients and toss everything in one bowl with an easy to make the dressing. This recipe combines the tart flavor of fresh tomatoes with the sweetness of sliced peaches. Add in the freshness of some chopped mint, a light dressing, and pair it with your favorite grilled protein for a quick and easy dinner option. This recipe for tomato peach salad is one that you definitely want to give a try!
Tomato Peach Salad
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- goat cheese, crumbled
- In a large mixing bowl, toss in the cherry tomato halves, a little sea salt, and gently stir. Add in the sliced peaches, olive oil, fresh mint, vinegar, and toss to combine. Add in more salt if you would like and black pepper to taste.
- Top with the crumbled goat cheese just before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
Got any comments, questions, or ideas for this Tomato Peach Salad? Share them in the comments below!