No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake is rich, decadent, and creamy. A simple eggnog cheesecake with a graham cracker crust is sure to be your new favorite holiday dessert.
It is getting closer and closer to Christmas!
I am so ready and already in the process of planning my Christmas day menu, especially the dessert.
This time of year things are hectic between holiday parties, gift shopping, and managing regular daily life. It is a lot. Any way that I can simplify things for myself, I am in. Enter in a no bake dessert that uses my favorite seasonal ingredient, eggnog.
This recipe is creamy, simple to make, and perfectly rich to share with friends and family. It takes minutes to whip up and uses a ready made graham cracker crust that only requires minimum prep to be ready to use. Trust me, you want to give this recipe a try soon.
What ingredients are needed for No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake Recipe?
- Graham cracker pie crust
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Ground nutmeg
- Ground cinnamon
How to Make Eggnog Cheesecake:
This recipe begins by preparing a ready crust graham cracker pie crust. Next using a stand mixer on medium speed add the heavy whipping cream and mix until stiff peaks form. Remove the whipped cream from the mixing bowl and set aside.
Add the cream cheese to the mixer bowl and mix on medium speed until soft, creamy, and smooth. Add the powdered sugar, your favorite eggnog, vanilla extract, ground nutmeg, and ground cinnamon. Mix everything together until smooth.
Pour into the prepared graham cracker pie crust, cover, and store in the refrigerator. Allow the eggnog cheesecake to set in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours and up to overnight. Serve and store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake
- 6 ounce ready crust graham cracker pie crust
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup eggnog
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Prepare and bake the ready crust graham pie crust according to the package baking instructions. Allow the pie crust to cool completely.
- Using a mixer on medium speed, whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, mix the cream cheese until soft and smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, eggnog, vanilla extract, ground nutmeg, and ground cinnamon. Mix until combined.
- Turn the mixer on low speed and add in the whipped heavy cream. Mix just until everything comes together.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust. Refrigerate up to 3 hours to set or overnight.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
*All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands used, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Want more Holiday Dessert Recipes? Try These:
Have any comments, questions, or other delicious ideas for these No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake? Please share them in the comments below!