This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Toffee Snickerdoodle Dip is a sweet and delicious treat that is perfect if you love snickerdoodle cookies. Loaded with the flavors of cinnamon, brown sugar, and toffee. Dip sweet and savory items.
This sweet, creamy, and delicious dip goes great with tart apples, but can also be paired with shortbread cookies and salty crackers for a fun dessert dip. It is perfect to make and share while entertaining family and friends or store in the refrigerator to enjoy as a snack.
The sour cream cheese, creamy butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and toffee bits make the perfect combination for the incredible dip. There are only a few required ingredients that you should have no problem locating at your local grocery store. Just combine all of the ingredients together and it is ready to enjoy right away.
It's so simple and delicious that I am sure it will become a favorite.
- Cream cheese - Use full fat cream cheese that has been allowed time to soften to room temperature before mixing.
- Butter - Salted or unsalted, either is fine depending on your preference. Allow it to soften to room temperature for easier mixing.
- Brown sugar - This will help to sweeten the dip and give it that snickerdoodle cookie flavor.
- Powdered sugar - Also known as confectioners sugar, will sweeten the dip and make it thick.
- Vanilla extract - Adds flavor to the dip, be sure to use pure vanilla extract and not imitation.
- Ground cinnamon - A staple ingredient with it comes to anything snickerdoodle related.
- Toffee bits - Add a texture and another layer of flavor to the dip.
In a medium bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer until creamy. Add in the brown sugar and vanilla extract until combined.
Next, add the powdered sugar a little at a time, until the dip is creamy and smooth. Stir in the ground cinnamon and toffee bits by hand.
Pour the dip into a serving bowl and garnish with additional toffee bits, if you prefer. Serve with sliced fruit (apples are perfect!), cookies, crackers, or with a spoon; no judgement. Enjoy!
Here are a few ideas and suggestions to pair with this toffee snickerdoodle dip.
- Apple slices, any apple that you prefer. A green apple with be a nice tart balance to the sweet dip.
- Cookies! Try pairing it with a shortbread cookie, vanilla wafer or graham cracker.
- Fresh fruit is a great option! Dip fresh strawberries, banana slices, or pear slices.
- Fresh vegetables such as celery or ever carrots are great savory options as well.
- Salty options. Try dipping some pretzels or crackers.
Store the dip in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Enjoy the dip cold for an easy grab and go snack option. It will be perfectly fine to serve and leave at room temperature for up to 2 hours, anything over that should be refrigerated.
Toffee Snickerdoodle Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup crushed toffee bits, plus more for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix together the 8 ounces softened cream cheese and ½ cup butter with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Add in the 3 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Lastly, add the 1 cup powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time, until the dip is creamy and smooth.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir in the 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon and ½ cup toffee bits until combined.
- Pour the dip into a serving bowl and garnish with additional toffee bits, if you prefer. Serve with sliced fruit (apples are perfect!), cookies, crackers, or a spoon. Enjoy!
*All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Original post date 03/14/2016. Updated 11/19/2021.
More Easy Dip Recipes
- Chocolate Dipping Sauce with Dessert Board
- Black Bean Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Honey Mustard Sauce and Soft Pretzels
Got any comments, questions, or other ideas for this Toffee Snickerdoodle Dip? Share them in the comments below!