This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Easy Sesame Noodles – Need a meal in 30 minutes or less? This recipe for sesame noodles will help you achieve that and is so easy to make. Give it a try!
Are you in need of a dinner option in a hurry?
Well, I have definitely got you covered in that area with this recipe and you probably even have most, if not all, of these ingredients already in your kitchen.
This meal should not take you more than 15 minutes and is so quick and easy that you will surely be in and out of the kitchen in no time. I always seem to have thin spaghetti noodles on hand, but any other pasta would work just as well and if you do not have sesame oil then you can substitute vegetable oil and if you do not have any rice vinegar then apple cider vinegar would work for you just as well. Basically, you cannot mess this recipe up and feel free to adjust the ingredient measurements to your preferred taste. Remember it is your kitchen and you make the rules.
Easy Sesame Noodles
- 16 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- green onions, sliced
- ground black pepper
- red pepper flakes
- Cook the thin spaghetti (or any pasta) according to the package instructions.
- While the noodles are cooking, in a small mixing bowl whisk together the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and sriracha until all of the ingredients are fully combined and set aside.
- Once the noodles are ready, drain, and toss with the sauce immediately while the noodles are still hot.
- Serve in a bowl topped with green onions, ground black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
Got any comments, questions, or other ideas for these Easy Sesame Noodles? Share them in the comments below!