Easy Sesame Noodles is perfect if you need a meal in 30 minutes or less. This recipe is quick, flavorful, and delicious. Pair it with your favorite protein for a complete meal in minutes.
Are you in need of a dinner option in a hurry?
Well, I have definitely got you covered in that area with this recipe and you probably even have most, if not all, of these ingredients already in your kitchen. This meal should not take you more than 15 minutes and is so quick and easy that you will surely be in and out of the kitchen in no time.
I always seem to have thin spaghetti noodles on hand, but any other pasta would work just as well and if you do not have sesame oil then you can substitute vegetable oil and if you do not have any rice vinegar then apple cider vinegar would work for you just as well. Basically, you cannot mess this recipe up and feel free to adjust the ingredient measurements to your preferred taste. Remember it is your kitchen and you make the rules.
What ingredients for this sesame noodle recipe?
- Thin spaghetti
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Rice vinegar
How to make sesame noodles:
Cook the thin spaghetti (or any pasta) according to the package instructions. While the noodles are cooking, in a small mixing bowl whisk together the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and sriracha until all of the ingredients are fully combined and set aside.
Once the noodles are ready, drain, and toss with the sauce immediately while the noodles are still hot.
Serve in a bowl topped with green onions, ground black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
These sesame noodles can be served warm or cold. Be sure to store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
What to serve with sesame noodles?
- Add your favorite cooked protein such a chicken, beef, shrimp, or tofu.
- Add in a side of vegetables. Use any combination of stir-fry vegetables with these noodles. Try mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, broccoli, carrots, green beans, or zucchini.
- May serve with sauteed greens such as spinach, kale, cabbage, or bok choy.
- If you prefer more spice, add in more sriracha and crushed red pepper flakes to the noodles.
Easy Sesame Noodles
- 16 ounces thin spaghetti
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon sriracha
- green onions, sliced
- ground black pepper
- red pepper flakes
- Cook the thin spaghetti (or any pasta) according to the package instructions.
- While the noodles are cooking, in a small mixing bowl whisk together the soy sauce, garlic, ginger, rice vinegar, sesame oil, and sriracha until all of the ingredients are fully combined and set aside.
- Once the noodles are ready, drain, and toss with the sauce immediately while the noodles are still hot.
- Serve in a bowl topped with green onions, ground black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
*All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Need a few recipes to pair with these noodles? Try these:
Have any comments, questions, or other delicious ways to use these Easy Sesame Noodles? Please share them in the comments below!
Yum!!! This is an easy one. I like to make quick meals with rice noodles, veggies, and tofu.
Rice noodles sounds delicious and I love quick meals...they make life so much easier.
Ohh... this is a favorite! And I love the ease. We picked up some sesame oil today, as well as some ginger from the farmers market. And my kids love noodles.
Perfect! Then this is a great recipe to give a try 🙂
I love a quick dinner option!
So do I!! 🙂
I made this the other night and it was not a favorite. I think if I make it again I will reduce the ground ginger to a teaspoon. Great recipe otherwise!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience Lizz 🙂