This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This post is sponsored by the Everyday Delicious promotion at Publix. The opinions and text are all mine.
Cheesy Ravioli Bake is a simple and delicious meal that only requires frozen four cheese ravioli, mozzarella cheese, and sauce. Pair with garlic bread; easy and delicious!
If you have been following Simply LaKita for a while then you already know my feelings about dinner.
It should be uncomplicated and not take all day to prepare. I love a good simple meal that gets me in and out of the kitchen in minutes to share with my family. With this year being a little different, I have been preparing the majority of my meals at home. In an effort to mix things up a bit and not fall into a food rut, I try to find items at the grocery store that will help me create new dishes.
This includes having an Italian inspired dinner at home with a little help from the Everyday Delicious Italian Night promotion at Publix. From now through November 6, 2020, pick up the following items at your local Publix from the Everyday Delicious promotion:
- 2 for $6 Celentano Pasta, frozen (12.5-24 oz.) your choice
- $1.99 Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter (7-8 oz.) your choice
- $3.99 Little Italy in the Bronx Sauce (15-24 oz.) your choice
- 2 for $6 The Rustik Oven Bread (1 pound) your choice
Purchase all the items to make a simple Cheesy Ravioli Bake with Garlic Bread that is flavorful, filling and delicious.
What ingredients are needed to make ravioli bake?
- Little Italy in the Bronx pasta sauce
- Celentano 4 Cheese Ravioli
- Mozzarella cheese
How to make baked cheese ravioli with sauce:
Begin the recipe by preheating the oven to 350°F. Using an 8x8-inch square baking dish, evenly spread half of the Little Italy in the Bronx pasta sauce in the bottom of the dish.
Top the sauce with half of the frozen Celentano 4 Cheese Ravioli.
Spread evenly and top with an even layer of 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Repeat the layers a second time with the remaining pasta sauce, cheese ravioli, and 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Cover with aluminum foil and place in the over to bake for 40 minutes. Carefully remove the aluminum foil from the dish and cook an additional 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and has completely melted.
While the ravioli is finishing up in the oven, prepare the garlic bread. Spread Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter on the top of a slice of The Rustik Bread Oven Bread and top with a sprinkle of garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Prepare enough pieces to serve your family.
Once you remove the ravioli from the oven, place the prepared bread underneath the broiler on low heat until it has toasted and lightly browned. Serve warm with the cheesy ravioli bake. Enjoy!
Be sure to visit GetTheSavings.com/everydaydelicious or head to your local Publix to grab an Extra Savings flyer to see a complete list of product savings included in the Everyday Delicious Italian Night promotion. As you're shopping, look for the shelf signs located throughout the store which highlight the savings during the promotion. If you do not see the Extra Savings flyer in the kiosk at the store’s entrance, be sure to ask customer service for a flyer.
Cheesy Ravioli Bake
- 24 ounces Little Italy in the Bronx pasta sauce
- 19 ounces Celentano Four Cheese Ravioli, frozen
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Begin the recipe by preheating the oven to 350°F.
- Using an 8x8-inch square baking dish, evenly spread half of the Little Italy in the Bronx pasta sauce in the bottom of the dish.
- Top the sauce with half of the frozen Celentano Four Cheese Ravioli. Spread evenly and top with an even layer of 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the layers a second time with the remaining pasta sauce, four cheese ravioli, and 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese. Cover with aluminum foil and place in the over to bake for 40 minutes.
- Carefully remove the aluminum foil from the dish and cook an additional 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and has completely melted. Serve with garlic bread. Enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
*All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Need more easy pasta recipes? Try these:
Have any comments, questions, or other delicious ways to use this Cheesy Ravioli Bake? Please share them in the comments below!