Remember when I shared my Hot Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Rolls Recipe??
Well this recipe is similar except I make a few changes and use King’s Hawaiian Buns instead.
Same great taste and a quick and easy meal!
- 6 whole Dinner Rolls Or Small Sandwich Buns (I used King’s Hawaiian Buns)
- 1 pound Thinly Shaved Roast Beef, Turkey, And/Or Ham
- 1 pound Cheese (Provolone, Swiss, Mozzarella, American)
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Grated Onion (or 1 Tbsp Dried Onion Flakes)
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Spicy Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Horseradish Mayo Or Straight Prepared Horseradish
- Dash Of Worcestershire
- Optional Dressing Ingredients: Sriracha, Hot Sauce, Garlic Powder, Pepper, Etc.)
Slice rolls in half.
Mix together mayo, grated onion, poppy seeds, spicy mustard, horseradish, and Worcestershire. Taste it and adjust ingredients however you wish.
To assemble, spread dressing on top and bottom buns. Lay on roast beef, turkey, or ham, then one or two slices of cheese (I cut them to fit the small buns.)
Wrap each sandwich in a foil square, and either keep in the fridge or bake right away. To bake the sandwiches, put them on a baking sheet in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes. The buns should be slightly crusty and the cheese should be melted.
Serve Right Away and Enjoy!