This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Cheesy Supreme Pizza Rolls - Loaded with plenty delicious toppings and perfect to serve to a crowd or just make a weeknight dinner fun. Easy to make!
These Cheesy Supreme Pizza Rolls are so good! A warm buttery roll with all of my favorite toppings including a layer of bubbly mozzarella cheese. The rolls are topped with a delicious butter sauce that is full of flavor with the combination of Italian seasoning, garlic, and red pepper flakes for a punch of heat. Once the pizza rolls have finished baking, this buttery sauce browns to form a crispy layer on top that takes these rolls to another level. There is just so much delicious flavor packed into these mini sandwiches.
Now it is no secret that I love pizza, it is my most favorite thing, besides chocolate cake, so I am always trying to come up with recipes that incorporate pizza in some way because it is probably frowned upon to have a pizza each day. So if I can make something like a pizza that is not really a pizza, then I can get away with having it more often right? #PizzaEveryday
So much goodness! This recipe is perfect for those times when you need to feed a crowd in a hurry or you just want to jazz up a weeknight dinner. No matter what the occasion is, you absolutely must try this recipe.
Speaking of pizza…I want to know what kind of recipes you want to see here on Simply LaKita. This year I want to create more of the recipes that you want, so please let me know in the comment section below what type of dishes you want to be served up here.
Cheesy Supreme Pizza Rolls
- 12 pack Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- 1 ounce black olives, sliced
- 1 ounce mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 35 degrees F. Slice the dinner rolls in half and place the bottom part of the rolls into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Top the bottom of the dinner rolls with half of the pizza sauce.
- On top of the pizza sauce, layer the rolls with green bell pepper, black olives, mushrooms, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese.
- Top with the other half of the pizza sauce and cover with the tops of the dinner rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Parmesan cheese, butter, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper flakes. Drizzle the mixture on top of the rolls making sure that each has a little bit of the sauce on top.
- Cover the baking pan with aluminium foil and place in the oven to bake 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the aluminium foil and continue baking for 5 additional minutes, until the cheese is melted and the rolls have lightly browned. Serve while still hot.
Got any comments, questions, or other ideas for these Supreme Pizza Rolls? Share them in the comments below!