This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Ravioli Lasagna is the perfect busy night meal that only requires 5 ingredients and contains meat sauce, cheese ravioli, and other cheeses. Easy and tasty!
Friends, this is RAVIOLI LASAGNA!
I mean seriously do you understand how amazing this recipe is? I have had Cheese Ravioli with pasta sauce and I have also had Lasagna, but I have never had the two together until now. This recipe makes life, dinner, and lasagna so unbelievably easy that I almost feel completely guilty sharing this recipe with you. But anyway here goes!
Just a few more details about Ravioli Lasagna…
It is loaded with cheesy goodness.
There is no need to boil ANY lasagna noodles, saving you time and one less pot to clean.
No need to buy any container of ricotta cheese.
The recipe only requires a 12-inch skillet and 9×13-inch baking dish (easy clean up).
Pair it with a simple salad and garlic bread for a complete meal in minutes.
How to make Ravioli Lasagna
1 lb. ground beef (or ground turkey)
1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
1 package (25 oz.) frozen cheese ravioli
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup shredded/grated parmesan cheese
Crumble the ground beef in a medium skillet and cook until the meat has browned, drain off the oil, and stir in the pasta sauce. Continue to cook until heated thoroughly.
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish, 9 by 13-inch baking pan, with non-stick cooking spray. Spread half of the meat sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over the meat sauce.
Top with half of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Repeat the layers again beginning with the rest of the meat sauce, followed by the rest of the cheese ravioli. Top with the rest of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
Cover the ravioli lasagna with aluminium foil and bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Carefully remove the foil from the dish and continue to bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer, until bubbly and hot. Allow the lasagna to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- 1 lb. ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 jar your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 pkg (25 oz.) frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded (grated) Parmesan cheese
- Crumble ground beef in a medium skillet and brown, drain oil, and stir in the pasta sauce until heated thoroughly.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of a rectangular baking dish, 9x13-inch baking pan, with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread ½ of meat sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce.
- Top with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat layers once, starting with the rest of the meat sauce followed by the ravioli.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer, until bubbly and hot.
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes before serving.