This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This delicious No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake has a graham cracker crust, sweet cream cheese filling, and simple blueberry topping. It comes together in minutes and is the perfect treat!
Listen...This cheesecake is one of those perfect recipes that combine a couple of premade ingredients, the graham cracker crust and blueberry pie filling, with a simple cream cheese filling. The cream cheese filling only requires cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. Once all of the ingredients come together, you must allow the cheesecake to set in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
Trust me, the wait time is totally worth it because the final result will yield you a dessert that is:
Not overly sweet.
No oven required to make the filling.
You certainly want to try this recipe!
What ingredients are needed to make this no bake blueberry cheesecake recipe?
- Ready crust graham pie crust
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Heavy cream
- Vanilla extract
- Blueberry pie filling
How to make easy no bake blueberry cheesecake:
- Use full fat cream cheese. The one that comes in the block works the best because it will allow the cheesecake filling to set and become thick.
- Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature before adding it to the mixer. It will be easier to work with and prevent lumps to give you a smooth cheesecake filling. Just take it out of the refrigerator 10 to 15 minutes before starting to make the recipe.
- If you use the ready crust graham crust, you do have to bake it for 3 to 5 minutes and allow it to cool before filling. You can also find a graham cracker crust that is ready to go and requires no baking.
- Be sure to mix the heavy cream separately until it forms stiff peaks before combining with the other ingredients. Skipping this step will result in your cheesecake not setting.
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- 6 ounces ready crust graham pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup blueberry pie filling
- Begin the cheesecake recipe by first preparing to bake the ready crust graham pie crust according to baking instructions. This will should only take a few minutes and you want to allow the crust time to cool completely before filling.
- Make the cheesecake filling by using a mixer at medium speed. Mix the 8 ounces of cream cheese until it is smooth. Next, add in the ½ cup powdered sugar and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract. Continue mixing this until smooth and place in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- To the same mixing bowl, add in the ¾ cup heavy cream and mix at low speed until stiff peaks form.
- Then add the cream cheese mixture into the heavy cream mixture and mix on low speed until combined.
- Pour the filling into the prepared pie crust and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with the blueberry pie filling right before slicing to serve and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
*All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Original post date 08/22/2018. Updated 04/19/2021. Updated photos are by Gabby of Cookie Dough Diaries
WANT A FEW MORE EASY BLUEBERRY RECIPES? TRY THESE:
- Blueberry Muffins
- Lemon Blueberry Bread
- Blueberry Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake
- Banana Pancakes with Sauteed Blueberries
Have any comments, questions, or other ideas for this easy to make No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake? Please share them in the comments below!