This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake has a graham cracker crust, sweet cream cheese filling, and simple blueberry topping. It comes together in minutes!
This week the posting schedule is off…like way off. Because today is Wednesday and I usually never post anything on Wednesday.
I try to share new blog content every Monday and Friday. There is a perfect explanation as to why I shared nothing with you on Monday and here I am on Wednesday giving you something. Well…you see…the thing is…I had jury duty this week.
Yep…one of those things in life that you can never plan for and the notice can show up at any moment in your mailbox. I have gone through jury selection before but was not selected…that was until now. Lucky me.
My thinking was that I would be able to come home in the evenings and get things done, except I found myself not having the bandwidth to do anything except lay on the couch and watch mindless reality television. Information overload will do that to you, partner that with the mental energy that is required to be part of a jury.
The silver lining about being selected for jury duty is that I cannot be selected for another year. So yeah, there is that. And if that wasn’t enough I was able to come home to a slice of No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake.
This cheesecake is one of those perfect recipes that combines premade ingredients, the graham cracker crust and blueberry pie filling, with a simple cream cheese filling. The cream cheese filling only requires cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. Once all of the ingredients come together, you must allow the cheesecake to set in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
Not overly sweet.
No oven required.
It is so worth the 3 hours that you have to wait. Trust me. You want to try this recipe!
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- 6 oz. ready crust graham pie crust
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup blueberry pie filling
- Prepare and bake the ready crust graham pie crust according to baking instructions. Allow to cool completely.
- Using a mixer on medium speed, mix the cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth and place in a separate bowl.
- To the mixing bowl, add the heavy cream and mix on low until stiff peaks form.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the cream mixture and mix on low until combined.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with the blueberry pie filling right before serving.