Apple Ginger Margarita
This Apple Ginger Margarita is the perfect combination of seasonal apple cider and ginger kombucha with tequila. Sweet, spicy, and tangy in one incredible drink.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce apple cider
- 1 ounce ginger kombucha
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- brown sugar, rim the glass
- apple slice for garnish
Begin the recipe by using a cocktail shaker or jar with a lid to combine together the 2 ounces tequila, 1 ounce apple cider, 1 ounce ginger kombucha, 1 teaspoon maple syrup, and ½ teaspoon lemon juice together. Add some ice to the shaker.
Place the top/lid on the shaker or jar and carefully shake for 10 to 15 seconds.
Grab your favorite serving glass and rub the rim with a slice of lemon for the juice. Rub this part of the glass in some brown sugar until the rim of the glass is completely covered. Add ice into the glass.
Pour the mixture from the shaker or jar into the glass. Top with an apple slice for garnish and serve with ice. Enjoy!
- Use any brand of ginger kombucha that you prefer.
- Be sure to use fresh lemon juice!
- If this margarita is too strong in terms of alcohol, adjust to your preference or allow the ice to melt a little before drinking to dilute. You may also add additional kombucha or lemon juice to the drink if it's still too strong.
- Double or triple the margarita recipe as needed.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg