Iced Green Tea
This Iced Green Tea Recipe is refreshing and delicious. Lightly sweetened with apple juice plus the addition of raspberries and lemon. The perfect way to cool off from the summer heat.
- 4 1/2 cups boiling water
- 4 regular green tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- cold water
Bring 5 cups (or a full kettle) of water to a boil and carefully pour the hot water into a pitcher and add in the green tea bags allowing it to steep on the kitchen counter until it becomes room temperature.
Remove the green tea bags, add the 1 1/2 cups of apple juice, sliced lemon, 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, and fill the rest of the pitcher with cold water and ice until it is full.
Place in the fridge and allow it to chill overnight or for at least 4 hours and then you are ready to serve. Store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- May use fresh raspberries in the same unit of measure instead of frozen raspberries.
- Feel free to add additional sweetener if you prefer a sweeter tea.
- Use any brand of regular bagged green tea that you prefer.
- Serve with ice and additional raspberries and a slice of lemon.
Calories: 19kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 51mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg