Chocolate Chia Pudding
Chocolate Chia Pudding – Made using energy boosting chia seeds and perfect for those times when you are in need of a delicious pick me up.
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon instant coffee
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- top with fruit or chocolate pieces
In a jar or container with a lid, add the chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, cocoa powder, cinnamon, instant coffee, vanilla, salt, and stir until everything is combined.
Place the lid on the jar and place in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours or overnight.
Remove the jar from the refrigerator and pour into a bowl and top with your favorite fruit, chocolate pieces, or anything that you prefer.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 12g | Calcium: 306mg | Iron: 2mg