Tomato Peach Salad
Tomato Peach Salad is a super quick and simple salad made with fresh tomatoes, sliced peaches, mint, a light dressing, and topped with goat cheese. Fresh, delicious, and perfect for summer!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- goat cheese, crumbled
In a large mixing bowl, toss in the 2 cups of cherry tomato halves, a little sea salt, and gently stir. Add in the 2 cups sliced peaches, 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon fresh mint, 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar, and stir together to combine. Add in more salt if you would like and ground black pepper to taste.
Top with the crumbled goat cheese just before serving.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
- May use any kind of peaches that you prefer, for this recipe I chose to use whites peaches but I have used regular as well. They both will work, just make sure you are using fresh peaches and not frozen or canned.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 309mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 668IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg