Quick and Easy Sausage Soup
Quick and Easy Sausage Soup is comforting, delicious, uses minimal ingredients, and can be made in 20 minutes. Perfect for those days when you don’t know what to prepare.
- 3/4 pound ground mild sausage
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
In a large pot, cook the sausage over medium heat until it is no longer pink and drain.
Stir in the tomatoes, chicken broth, thyme, rosemary, and black pepper.
Bring the soup to a boil and add the beans until heated through.
Turn the heat down to low and allow to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve warm with your favorite bread.
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 855mg | Potassium: 680mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 11.2mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 3.7mg