Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
Make this simple Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil in minutes with shrimp, potatoes, sausage, fresh Sunshine Sweet Corn, butter, and seasoning. The perfect weeknight meal to enjoy this spring.
- 1 pound gold Dutch baby potatoes, cut in half
- 3 ears Sunshine Sweet Corn, cut crosswise into 6 pieces
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 ounces pre-cooked andouille sausage, cut into small pieces
- 1 large lemon, cut into wedges
Begin the recipe by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, add in the 1 pound cut gold Dutch baby potatoes to parboil and cook until they become slightly tender about 10 to 13 minutes total.
Halfway through the potatoes cooking, at about 5 minutes, add the 3 ears of prepared and cut Sunshine Sweet Corn to the pot with the cooking potatoes. Carefully remove the pot from the heat and drain the water well.
In a small bowl, stir together the ¼ cup melted butter, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning, and ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning until combined.
Add the 1 pound shrimp, 12 ounces pre-cooked and cut up andouille sausage, potatoes, and corn to the prepared baking sheet in a single even layer. Evenly pour the butter mixture on top and gently toss to combine.
Place into the oven to bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the shrimp is fully cooked and the corn is tender. Serve immediately while still warm with 1 large lemon cut into wedges and enjoy!
- Use a large sheet pan (15x20-inches) and be sure to space the ingredients out evenly in a single layer to ensure roasting and not steaming.
- Line the sheet pan with parchment paper, aluminum foil, or a silicone mat for easy cleanup.
- Do not overcook the shrimp. As soon as they turn pink and begin to curl, they are ready to eat.
- For a shortcut, purchase raw fresh shrimp (large peeled and deveined) and pre-cooked andouille sausage.
Calories: 538kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 802mg | Potassium: 1012mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 673IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 3mg