Easy Creamy Peanut Butter Milkshake
Make this easy creamy peanut butter milkshake with 3 simple ingredients. The perfect cool treat that is thick, delicious and ready in minutes!
- 2 ¼ cups vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
Begin the recipe by grabbing a blender and measuring out the three ingredients. When measuring out the ice cream and peanut butter, be sure to pack it in.
Add ¼ cup milk, 2 ¼ cups vanilla ice cream, and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter into the blender. Blend on medium speed until completely blended and smooth.
Pour the milkshake into a serving glass for one and Enjoy!
Pour the milkshake into two 8-ounce glasses, add straws and serve immediately or pop the shake into the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes if you like it firmer.
- For a Peanut Butter Fudge Shake simply add 1 Tablespoon of chocolate fudge to the recipe after adding the peanut butter, it will taste like a peanut butter cup.
- Try using chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla in the same unit of measure to make a chocolate peanut butter milkshake. Top the finished milkshake with some whipped cream and a few chocolate chips or chocolate syrup for a little something extra.
- For a more intense vanilla flavor, try adding ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract along with the other ingredients to the blender.
- Be sure to use smooth peanut butter instead of chunky for best results.
- Add a frozen banana for a banana peanut butter milkshake.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 673IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 230mg | Iron: 1mg