This peach margarita is simple to make, sweet, and delicious. Made with tequila, peach puree, lime juice, orange-flavor liqueur, and sweetner. Perfect to make and enjoy any time.
- 2 ounces tequila
- ¼ cup peach puree
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- brown sugar to rim glass (optional)
- lime wedge to rim glass (optional)
Begin the recipe by using a cocktail shaker or jar with a lid to combine together 2 ounces of tequila, ¼ cup peach puree, 1 ounce lime juice, 1 ounce orange-flavored liqueur, and 1 teaspoon maple syrup together.
Place the top/lid on the shaker or jar and carefully shake for 10 to 15 seconds.
Grab your favorite glass and rub the rim with a slice of lime for the lime juice. Rub this part of the glass in brown sugar until the rim of the glass is completely covered.
Add ice into the glass.
Pour the mixture from the shaker or jar into the glass. Top with a lime wedge or peach for garnish. Serve and enjoy!
- To make peach puree add a snack pack of peaches into a blender and process until smooth.
- You may substitute orange juice in the same unit of measure for the orange-flavored liqueur.
- Be sure to use fresh lime juice for this recipe. For an ounce use approximately the juice of 1 ½ small limes.
- Rim the glass with brown sugar. If you prefer to use salt, use coarse sea salt or kosher salt.
- If this margarita is too strong in terms of alcohol, adjust to your preference or allow the ice to melt a little before drinking to dilute.
- Double or triple the recipe as needed.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 161IU | Vitamin C: 12mg