Creamsicle Popsicles are a homemade frozen treat that can be made with minimal ingredients. Keep cool for the heat with a delicious, fun, flavorful batch this summer.
- 3 15 ounce cans (45 ounces) California Cling Peaches
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Begin the recipe by grabbing three cans of California Cling Peaches.
Into a blender, add in one whole 15 ounce can of cling peaches along with the liquid, drain the liquid out of the remaining two 15 ounce cans of cling peaches and add the cling peaches only to the blender.
Pour the ½ cup of coconut milk into the blender along with the 2 tablespoons of maple syrup. Place the lid on the blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
Transfer the popsicle mixture to the popsicle molds. Place into the freezer overnight or up to 4 hours at least. Remove from the freezer and enjoy!
Store in the freezer in plastic wrap or an airtight container up to 2 weeks.
- Follow the instructions provided by your particular popsicle mold when pouring in the liquid and removing the popsicles. I use a silicone mold.
- For a sweeter version, add in an additional 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- You may substitute the maple syrup for agave in the same unit of measure.
- Be sure to only use 1 whole can of cling peaches and the liquid. Drain the liquid off the remaining 2 cans.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg