Brown Sugar Baked Peaches
Brown Sugar Baked Peaches is a quick and easy dessert that is made with fresh peaches, brown sugar, butter, and ground cinnamon. A perfect simple treat to pair with your favorite scoop of ice cream.
- 4 fresh peaches
- 4 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 8 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Begin the recipe by cleaning the peaches, cut them in half and remove the pit for each. Place skin side down in a square 8×8-inch baking dish.
Divide the cubed butter and place in the area where the pit was in the center of each peach, about 1/2 tablespoon per peach half.
Evenly top each peach half with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and 1/8 teaspoon sprinkle of ground cinnamon. Place into the oven and bake until the peaches are tender and the bubble, about 30 minutes.
Carefully remove from the oven and serve warm with a scoop of your favorite ice cream. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 1 day.
- May use light or dark brown sugar, either is fine for this recipe.
- For a sweeter recipe may increase the amount of brown sugar to 2 teaspoons per peach half.
- To brown the top of the peach, turn the oven to the broil setting the last 5 minutes on high and remove once lightly browned. Watch carefully.
- Serve this recipe alone or with a scoop of ice cream while still warm.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 419IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg