No Bake Eggnog Cookies
These No Bake Eggnog Cookies are perfect if you love eggnog and need a quick cookies recipe that requires no baking. Chewy, creamy, and flavorful!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- ⅔ cup eggnog
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding (3.4 ounces)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ½ cups quick oats
In a large pot, stir together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggnog, and ground nutmeg.
Allow the mixture to boil for 2 minutes while stirring constantly
Carefully remove the pot from the heat. Stir in the small box of instant vanilla pudding until combined.
Stir in the vanilla extract and quick oats until combined. Allow the cookie mixture to sit undisturbed for 5 minutes to thicken.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop the eggnog cookie mixture onto the prepared baking sheet any size that you would prefer.
Place the cookies in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow them to set. Store at room temperature in an airtight container up to 5 days.
- If you would like to use less sugar in the recipe or a sugar substitute, it will work just as well. Since these are no-bake cookies, they are easier to cusomize.
- May substitute the eggnog for heavy cream in the same unit of measurement.
- May store these cookies at room temperature in an airtight container or in the refrigerator.
- Quick oats or quick cooking oats cannot be substituted in this recipe.
- If you prefer to use a different instant pudding, other than vanilla, feel free to do so.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 192IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg