Almond Milk Frappe
This delicious Almond Milk Frappe is a dairy-free classic coffeehouse beverage that is served cold and only requires five simple ingredients plus a blender. Try making it yourself at home anytime.
- 4 shots espresso
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup crushed ice (if you prefer thicker add more ice)
Begin the recipe by making the espresso. Use a machine or combine instant espresso with hot water and stir. You need enough to create two double shots of espresso.
In a blender pitcher, add in the espresso, 2 cups almond milk, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, ¼ teaspoon almond extract, and 1 cup ice. Blend on low speed before increasing to high during the last second until smooth.
Pour the frappe into one large glass or two medium glasses and serve immediately. For a little something extra, add some whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon. Enjoy!
- To make the espresso, use an espresso machine, Nespresso machine with an espresso pod, premade cold brew espresso, or strongly brewed coffee.
- Feel free to use more sugar for a sweeter beverage or less sugar if you prefer less sweetness.
- This recipe is made with almond milk, but feel free to use oat milk, whole milk, or any other kind of milk that you prefer.
Calories: 396kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 364mg | Potassium: 3137mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Calcium: 429mg | Iron: 4mg