Yum Yum Sauce
Yum Yum Sauce is the perfect combination of savory and sweet in a Japanese steakhouse staple. It can be used with chicken, shrimp, or fried rice. Give it a try to have hibachi night at home.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper or white pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until combined and smooth.
Store in an airtight container with a lid or jar in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 269mg | Potassium: 6mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 86IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg