This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Vegan Taco Cups – Delicious taco cups made in a muffin pan using very few ingredients all of which are totally vegan. The perfect little handheld bite!
Happy New Year! Are you just as excited about 2017 as I am?
The beginning of the year always feels like a fresh start and another opportunity to achieve the things that you did not get a chance to tackle the previous year. This year I want to serve up to you more fast, easy, and delicious recipes and since January is the month of new beginnings and resolutions I will be sure to share with you a few healthy recipes that are sure to jump start your year.
It is definitely an exciting time and I cannot wait to share it with you.
- 1 pound meatless beef crumbles, cooked
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can (10 ounce) Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup Daiya cheddar style shreds
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. and spray a muffin pan with cooking spray. Line each muffin well with 1 wonton wrapper by pressing it into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cooked meatless crumbles, taco seasoning, and diced tomatoes until fully combined.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the taco mixture on top of the wonton wrapper that you have already place in the muffin pan. Repeat this step for each muffin well.
- Take another wonton wrapper and place it on top of the taco mixture and press down. Top each wonton wrapper with another heaping tablespoon of the taco mixture and top each with a final layer of the cheddar style shreds.
- Place the taco cups into the oven and bake at 375 degrees F. for 8 to 10 minutes until the taco cups are golden and the cheddar shreds have melted. Remove from the oven and take out of the muffin pan.
Got any comments, questions, or other ideas about these Taco Cups? Share them in the comments below!