This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Tomato Peach Salad is a super quick and simple salad made with fresh tomatoes, sliced peaches, mint, a light dressing, and topped with goat cheese. Fresh, delicious, and perfect for summer!
But what I really want to know is how in the heck is it July already?!
This time of the year is usually pretty busy with summer vacations, spending time with family, and attending gatherings. Things are different now, but I still don’t have a lot of time or energy to spend an excessive amount of time in the kitchen. With all of that being said, quick and easy meals are necessary for me. No time to spend extra hours in the kitchen making dinner. I need meals that will get me in and out of the kitchen quick, fast, and in a hurry.
As the weather warms up, I also find myself preparing meals with more fresh ingredients such as fruits, vegetables, and herbs. One of the great things about using fresh ingredients is that you need very few ingredients to make them taste great. I am talking about pretty much-using salt, pepper, and some olive oil to make them work.
Salads are the perfect way to pack in nutrients and toss everything in one bowl with an easy to make the dressing. This recipe combines the tart flavor of fresh tomatoes with the sweetness of sliced peaches. Add in the freshness of some chopped mint, a light homemade dressing, and pair it with your favorite grilled protein for a quick and easy dinner option. This recipe for tomato peach salad is one that you definitely want to give a try!
What ingredients for this tomato and peach salad?
- Olive oil
- Fresh mint
- Apple cider vinegar
- Ground black pepper
- Goat cheese
How to make peach and tomato salad:
In a large mixing bowl, toss in the cherry tomato halves, a little sea salt, and gently stir.
Add in the sliced peaches, olive oil, fresh mint, vinegar, and stir everything together to combine.
Add in more salt if you would like and black pepper to taste.
Top with the crumbled goat cheese just before serving.
What kind of peaches and tomatoes do I use?
For this recipe, I used cherry tomatoes and white peaches. However, you can use regular fresh peaches and grape tomatoes as well. I have used all of those produce items to make this recipe and it has worked out well and been just as delicious. Be sure not to use frozen or canned peaches for this recipe.
Tomato Peach Salad
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- goat cheese, crumbled
- In a large mixing bowl, toss in the 2 cups of cherry tomato halves, a little sea salt, and gently stir. Add in the 2 cups sliced peaches, 1 ½ tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon fresh mint, 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar, and stir together to combine. Add in more salt if you would like and ground black pepper to taste.
- Top with the crumbled goat cheese just before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
- May use any kind of peaches that you prefer, for this recipe I chose to use whites peaches but I have used regular as well. They both will work, just make sure you are using fresh peaches and not frozen or canned.
Need more easy peach recipes? Try these:
Have any comments, questions, or other delicious ways to use this Tomato Peach Salad? Please share them in the comments below!