This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
The Best Recipes of 2019 all in one place. These are reader favorites that had the most visits throughout the year. Simple dinner, yummy desserts, and classic blog favorites.
It is the first full week of 2020...Happy New Year!
Before Simply LaKita shares what is in store for the new decade, let’s take a look back at a few recipes from 2019. I want to take a moment to pause and share the top 10 recipes of 2019 that you absolutely loved.
These are your favorite recipes. How do I know? Because I checked the numbers, scanned the data, scoured all the analytics to come up with a list of recipes that were viewed the most throughout the year.
You found these recipes on social media, through Google, and simply by visiting the website directly. However you ended up here, I am so glad that you made it and I cannot wait to see all the deliciousness that we come up with together in 2020.
- Instant Pot Chicken, Potatoes, and Green Beans - I have to admit this is my favorite recipe as well. I make it in my home almost weekly because it is a complete meal and minutes. It is perfect when you are short on time or just don’t feel like cooking a meal on the stove. Just pour everything in the Instant Pot, set the time, and you’re done.
- Bright Berry Acai Smoothie Bowl - The recipe came from a cookbook that was gifted to me by another blogger and you seem to love it. I will definitely be sure to share more smoothie bowls in the new year.
- Almond Coconut Flour Bread - This low carb bread is perfect if you are on any low carb diet and miss bread. It is easy to make, thick, and fluffy.
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Carrots - This one-pan meal is comforting, filling, and delicious. The perfect meal to share with your family or portion out for meal prep.
- Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake - This chocolate cake is loaded with chocolate, rich, and decadent. Simple to make and sure to be your favorite recipe.
- Spicy Kimchi Sesame Noodles - This was one of those recipes that I made up one night for dinner when I discovered kimchi. It became popular on social media and is spicy, with minimal ingredients, and a great introduction to kimchi.
- Fried Okra - A classic soul food recipe that dredges fresh okra in a seasoned cornmeal and flour mixture. Crispy, crunchy, and an easy way to make this southern staple at home.
- Mini Pound Cake for Two - Everything that you love about pound cake in a smaller serving. Creamy, buttery, and delicious. The perfect dessert recipe to bake and share or keep for yourself.
- Chess Squares - This recipe became popular during the holidays and I can definitely see why. It uses five simple ingredients and transforms box cake mix into a sweet, gooey, and amazingly delicious dessert. These are always a hit when I make them for any gathering.
- Chocolate Delight - This sweet, creamy, layered dessert is a potluck favorite. Made with pudding, whipped topping and a sprinkle of pecans. It is so delicious a certainly a delight in chocolate.
Now I need your help with what you want to see on Simply LaKita in 2020. Please let me know if you need more dessert recipe. More simple dinners? Healthy recipes? Comfort food?
Share your feedback in the comment section below!