This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Raw Vegan Fudge – Easy minimal ingredient sweet treat that is completely vegan and requires absolutely no baking. Quick and Easy!
I was never a big fan of dates until I began adding them to smoothies and other raw desserts.
Dates are sticky, sweet, and the perfect treat when you are in need of satisfying a huge sweet craving.
Especially on a Friday…Friday is the perfect day to have a sweet and special treat.
Raw Vegan Fudge
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- pinch of sea salt
- sprinkle cocoa powder
- Using a blender or food processor, add the macadamia nuts and pitted Medjool dates and pulse until the mixture is sticky and the texture is evenly broken down.
- Place some parchment paper into an 8×8-inch square baking dish and spread the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Lightly dust the top with cocoa powder until the surface is evenly covered and place into the freezer for 4 to 5 hours.
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with sea salt prior to serving. Allow these to remain in the freezer until you are in the need of a sweet treat.
Got any comments, questions, or other ideas for this Raw Vegan Fudge? Share them in the comments below!