This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Quick Vegan Pizza – A delicious pizza recipe that anyone is sure to enjoy. Dairy-free, loaded with veggies, and a pre-made crust.
I love pizza!
I enjoy pizza so much in fact that when I decided to become vegan it was one of the first food items that I was interested in finding a vegan substitute as quickly as possible. Now don’t get me wrong I do still enjoy making a pizza loaded with a handful of melted vegan cheese, but I am also cool without any cheese being on my pizza as well. Now prior to changing up my diet I could not have imagined having pizza without loads and loads of mozzarella cheese. If the cheese was not stretching into a string of cheesy goodness whenever I took a bite, then I would be very disappointed. But once I was able to weed dairy completely out of my diet…then I realized that I can live without it and cheese on my pizza.
The best thing about pizza is that you have an endless amount of ingredients that can be used as toppings and you really cannot go wrong with any combination that you decide to go with.
Quick Vegan Pizza
- Trader Joe’s whole wheat pizza dough
- marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 large onion, caramelized
- 1 pack of mushrooms, sauteed
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers
- Preheat the oven and prep the pizza dough according to the package instructions.
- Spread marinara sauce on top of the prepared pizza dough evenly leaving some room along the edge for a crust.
- Sprinkle the top of the sauce with Italian seasoning and add the rest of the toppings and place into the oven and cook according to the instructions on the package or until the crust is golden brown and the pizza is heated throughout.
Got any comments, questions, or other ideas for Quick Vegan Pizza? Share them in the comments below!