This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Pumpkin Spice Tahini Cookies Recipe – Have some leftover tahini lingering in your kitchen that you don’t know what to do with? Use it to make these cookies.
Guess What Y’all?!?!
I forgot to tell you that your boy Frank Ocean finally came out with an album (are they still called that?), but yes Frank Ocean released the Blonde album a few weeks ago. I know that you read that last sentence and thought okay…but read it again in your screaming fangirl voice and that would accurately capture the way that I feel.
At first, it began as a visual album, to which I strategically blocked out a pocket of time (it was that serious) to sit down and watch it and I will tell you that I was a little bit disappointed. The music was deep…perhaps a little too deep for me. I turned it off and wasn’t exactly sure about the journey that Frank was trying to take me on, so when I heard that the Blonde album was released and available for download, I took my time to get around to listening to it until this past week.
At first, listen I was not impressed. I wasn’t really feeling it. I decided not to let that stop me because I felt the same way about Rihanna’s Anti album and now that is one of my favorites and is on heavy rotation. Knowing this I gave it another listen and I LOVE IT!! I truly cannot stop listening to it. It is so good in fact that I think we should all just have some cookies…some pumpkin spice tahini cookies that is!
Pumpkin Spice Tahini Cookies
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees F. and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the tahini, almond butter, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice until creamy and combined.
- Pour in the oats and stir until combined. Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips and pinch of salt.
- Scoop the cookies into the palm of your hand and form into the shape of a cookie. Place each cookie onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies have lightly browned. Allow the cookies to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Got any comments, questions, or other ideas for these Pumpkin Spice Tahini Cookies? Share them in the comments below!