This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Pumpkin Spice Tahini Cookies are chewy, soft, and delicious. Made with oats, pumpkin spice, tahini, almond butter, maple syrup, plus a few other simple ingredients. The perfect cookie to have any time.
These tahini cookies are a seasonal treat in my home!
It is the perfect reason to use any leftover tahini that you may have lingering in your kitchen along with the flavor of pumpkin spice. These cookies are simple to make with quick-cooking oats and sweetened with maple syrup plus some chocolate chips. So much delicious flavor packed into a cookie that is soft, chewy, and so tasty.
These cookies bake up quickly in 5 to 10 minutes depending on your oven. You will know they are ready because the center of each cookie will be set, they will be golden brown, and the edge of each cookie will be crispy. The perfect combination of many textures in one cookie. Trust me you want to save this recipe to give a try soon, no mixer needed!
What ingredients are needed for these easy tahini cookies?
How to make tahini cookies with pumpkin spice:
Begin the recipe by preheating the oven 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium-size bowl, stir together the tahini, almond butter, maple syrup, pumpkin spice and a pinch of sea salt until creamy and combined.
Pour in the quick-cooking oats and stir the mixture until everything is combined.
Lastly, fold in the chocolate chips. For this recipe, I decided to use mini chocolate chips, but feel free to use regular chocolate chips as they will work as well.
Scoop the cookies into the palm of your hand and form into the shape of a ball or use a small cookie scoop. Place each cookie onto the prepared parchment-lined baking sheet.
Then place the cookies into the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies have lightly browned and are crispy around the edges. Allow the cookies to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before removing from the baking sheet. Remove from the baking sheet and transfer to a cooling rack to allow them to cool completely. The cookies will become firm as they cool, but the center will remain soft and chewy.
What if I don’t have any tahini?
If you do not have any tahini, but still want to make this cookie recipe feel free to use all almond butter instead. However, it is worth using tahini as it adds another layer of flavor to this cookie and makes them chewy with a crispy edge.
How to store these pumpkin spice cookies?
Store these cookies in an airtight container or plastic bag at room temperature. These cookies are best up to 4 days. Serve a few with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee and sit back and enjoy these delicious cookies. Promise you won’t regret it, plus you deserve!
Pumpkin Spice Tahini Cookies
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-size bowl, stir together the 1/4 cup tahini, 1/4 cup almond butter, 1/2 cup maple syrup, 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice and pinch of salt until creamy and combined.
- Pour in the 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats and stir until combined. Lastly, fold in the 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookies into the palm of your hand and form into the shape of a cookie or use a small cookie scoop. Place each cookie onto the prepared parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place the cookies into the oven and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies have lightly browned and are crispy around the edges. Allow the cookies to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before removing from the baking sheet. Enjoy!
Want a few more simple pumpkin recipes? Try these:
Have any comments, questions, or other ideas for this Pumpkin Spice Tahini Cookies? Please share them in the comments below!