This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Betty Crocker™ Chilled Treats! in Lemon Mousse with Lemon Drizzle is a quick mix, chill, and top treat that can be made in minutes with 3 simple ingredients. Light, creamy, and sweet for the whole family to make and enjoy.
This post has been sponsored by Betty Crocker™. I received product and compensation, but all opinions are my own.
We are officially in the thick of summer. The days are longer, allowing for more time outside. The kids have been out of school for a while. In my case, my college-aged son has been home since May and is preparing to return back to college soon. The weather is warm and sunny.
However, if you are in the south, particularly Florida where I am, then you are experiencing the hot and humid temperatures that summer brings. Seriously, why is it so hot in Florida? It literally feels like I am wrapped in a blanket of heat each time I step outside.
With such high temperatures, finding any way to stay cool is absolutely necessary. Especially when it comes to enjoying a sweet treat. Want to know how I take a moment to chill and enjoy a delicious treat without turning on my oven? The NEW Betty Crocker™ Chilled Treats!
What Are Chilled Treats?
Betty Crocker Chilled Treats are a smooth, flavorful, single-serving sweet mousse treat with an indulgent topping that can be made in minutes. Click here to save now on Betty Crocker Chilled Treats.
This tasty treat can be found in the baking aisle at your local grocery store and only requires milk to be mixed with the mousse mix. Each package contains four individual servings, including a drizzle topping, for the perfect anytime treat.
How To Make Betty Crocker Chilled Treats:
- Mix - Combine 1 pouch of Mousse Mix and ½ cup of milk in an 8- to 12-ounce glass, mug, or container. Stir well for 1 minute until blended. Allow the mousse to thicken for 30 seconds and stir again. Be sure to stir until smooth and well blended.
- Chill - Allow the mousse to set and chill in the refrigerator for at least 5 minutes. For a firmer mousse, chill up to 10 minutes. If you don’t have time, skip the refrigerator and place in the freezer for 2 minutes.
- Top - Squeeze the single topping pouch a bit to soften before cutting the corner to add on top of the mousse. Drizzle on as little or as much of the topping as you like and enjoy!
What Varieties of Chilled Treats Are Currently Available?
Betty Crocker Chilled Treats is available in four delicious flavors.
- Lemon Mousse with Lemon Drizzle (My personal favorite!)
- French Vanilla Mousse with Salted Caramel Drizzle
- Key Lime Mousse with Lime Drizzle
- Chocolate Mousse with Chocolate Ganache
Where Can I Find Betty Crocker Chilled Treats?
Got any comments, questions, or ideas for Lemon Mousse Chilled Treats? Please share them in the comments below.