This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If you love S’mores but do not have access to a campfire, then you have to give Oven Baked S’mores a try in your oven at home.
I have been thinking a lot about s’ mores lately! I have never been much of a camping out type of person…fear of spiders will do that to you…but I have always enjoyed the moment when you find yourself sitting around a campfire toasting marshmallows on the end of a stick to be added between two graham cracker squares, and pressed together with milk chocolate. The crispy crunch of the graham cracker with the warm sweet marshmallow melting the rich chocolate…there is nothing like it on earth.
S’mores are not something that I would eat every day…but they are certainly an awesome occasional treat. I have tried making them in the microwave before and have found that my marshmallow usually blows up so big that it not only makes a gooey mess and this also messes up my chocolate to marshmallow ratio, which brings me to the idea of giving it a try in the oven. The best part is that you can make multiple oven-baked s’ mores on the baking sheet, which could also be dangerous as well because I will be tempted to eat more than I should.
Anywho…If you have never tried oven baked s’ mores before, then please, by all means, stop what you are doing and give this recipe a try.
Oven-Baked S’mores Ingredients:
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate Bars
- Large Marshmallows
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Place graham crackers on an un-greased baking sheet (2 graham cracker sections for the top and 2 for the bottom).
Place 1 large marshmallow on each graham cracker with the end side facing upward.
Bake for about 5 minutes (watch closely so the marshmallows do not burn).
Remove from the oven and add at least two squares/rectangles of a chocolate bar and another half of the graham cracker on top.
Allow them to sit for about 2 minutes.
- 24 Graham Crackers
- 12 Chocolate candy squares
- 12 Large Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place graham crackers on an un-greased baking sheet (2 graham cracker sections for the top and 2 for the bottom).
- Place 1 large marshmallow on each graham cracker with the end side facing upward.
- Bake for about 5 minutes (Watch closely so the marshmallows do not burn).
- Remove from the oven and add at least two squares/rectangles of a chocolate bar and another half of the graham cracker on top.
- Allow them to sit for about 2 minutes.