Are you in need for a quick lunch?…Then this is the perfect recipe for you.
I love to make these sandwich rolls when I need to prepare something easy and fast for my family.
- 1 pack (12 rolls) of King’s Hawaiian Original Rolls
- ½ to 1 lb. deli ham, shaved
- ½ to 1 lb. Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons of poppy seeds
- 1 small onion, chopped
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Melt butter and mix in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion and poppy seed.
Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves in tact) and place bottom half of rolls in a greased 9×13 baking pan.
Place Swiss cheese on top of rolls.
Place ham on top of cheese.
Spread onion mixture over top of ham and cover with the top half of rolls.
Brush the tops of rolls with some melted butter.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes.
Once finished…Separate for serving and Enjoy!