This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Need a holiday inspired drink after the holidays? Try making these five simple drink recipes at home any time of the year. Easy, sweet, budget-friendly, and delicious!
The Holiday season has officially come to an end!
We are in a new year and although some of you may be focusing on creating better lifestyle changes by changing your eating habits and exercising more. Others of us will miss the holiday season and all of the goodies that went along with it.
My favorite of those goodies is the seasonal beverages.
It is so exciting every season to see certain coffee shops serve their seasonal drink menu in those dazzling red cups. But I have to admit that I feel a little bit of sadness when they leave. However, if you still need your holiday-inspired drink fix, then have no worries because I have a few that you can make at home.
Let’s check them out.
If you're just here for the list, then scroll all the way to the bottom and check out the short version 😉
- If you love a good Eggnog Latte, then you may be able to locate a few last-minute containers of eggnog on the grocery store shelves. If not, then try making it at home using the recipe that I found from Immaculate Bites. This eggnog latte is simple to make and the perfect way to use any eggnog that you prefer.
- My recipe for DIY Gingerbread Latte is spicy, comforting, and warm. It is made with thinly sliced fresh ginger plus a few other simple ingredients that you probably have on hand already. Perfect to enjoy all year!
- Do you absolutely love hot chocolate? Have you ever tried making a batch of your own mix to whip up any time? If not then let me share my recipe for Easy Hot Chocolate Mix that is sweet and delicious.
- Make a Chai Latte that is the perfect amount of sweetness, made from scratch, hot, and deliciously spicy. Top it with a dollop of whipped topping and sit back and savor all of the goodness this beverage has to offer. Trust me, you will never look at the coffee shop version the same after trying this one.
- If you absolutely love s’mores and coffee, then you will love this Toasted S’mores Topped Mocha. This drink is the perfect amount of sweetness and made with mocha flavored coffee to serve as the chocolate for this s‘mores inspired drink. Topped with toasted marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. It is worth giving a try and so simple to make.
Be sure to save this blog post or give it a PIN on Pinterest for those times when you need a holiday-inspired beverage any time of the year. AND if you are not following me on Pinterest, then why not? Let’s fix that by becoming friends HERE as I share more delicious recipes that I find on the daily.
Need a Holiday Inspired Drink after the holidays? Try These:
Got any comments, questions, or other ideas for these Holiday Inspired Drinks? Share them in the comments below!