This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Holiday Gift Guide for Bakers will help you find the perfect gift for the cake in your life this holiday season. Tools to fit any budget.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase an item using the link, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure policy here.
The holidays are here!
You may be in the full swing of looking for the perfect gift to give to your family and friends. If you have a baker in your life, or you are indeed that baker, then I am here to provide a little inspiration for you with this Holiday Gift Guide for Bakers.
One of the things that I love doing is baking. It holds fond memories for me and is my happy place. There is nothing like the smell of something sweet and delicious filling the home while baking.
It is the best.
As a baker, I am always in search of kitchen tools that are functional and help to make my baking life easier. Today I will share with you a few of my absolute favorites. The best part about this guide is that all of the items can be purchased through Amazon, so no need to leave the house to get your shopping done.
Just sit back and relax in your cozy pajamas with a cup of hot cocoa while finding the perfect gift for the baker in your life.
Let’s get started!
- KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixer – A good mixer is a must-have for any baker. These KitchenAid mixers are available to fit any budget, lasts a lifetime, and comes in a variety of colors to compliment any kitchen.
- KitchenAid 5-Speed Hand Mixer – This is mixer is great for the times when a recipe requires an electric mixer, but you don’t need to pull out the stand mixer. Compact, multiple speeds, and available in a variety of colors.
- Nordic Ware Half Sheet with Cooling Grid – A sheet pan and cooling grid is essential when it comes to baking. The cooking rack allows your baked goods to get a lift while cooling and a sheet pan is perfect for cookies, galettes, and other items.
- OXO Good Grips Mixing Bowl Set – I’ve had these bowls for years and they look just as good as the day that I purchased them. I love how they nest together for easy storage.
- All-Clad Measuring Cups – Baking is precise and it is extremely important to measure ingredients properly. Investing in a set of quality measuring cups will last a lifetime. These are the perfect amount of quality and functionality.
- Spring Chef Measuring Spoons – Stainless Steel and heavy-duty enough to last. The best part about these is the unit of measure is engraved so it won’t wear off over time.
- Parchment Paper – An essential part of baking to prevent your baked goods from sticking to the pan. It is a tool that every baker should have at all time.
- If you prefer to have a reusable option the invest in a set of Silicone Baking Mats instead.
- Piping Bags – This baking tool can be used for more than just decorating. Use it to help with making baked donuts, putting macarons on a baking sheet, and frosting the layers between a cake. These are also disposable so not clean up.
- Balloon Whip Whisk – A good whisk is perfect for those baking jobs that do not require the use of a mixer. I love to use it to combine ingredients together, mixing up a batch of brownies, and whipping dipping sauce.
- Cake Decorating Stand – Frosting cake layers can be a hard task. That is why having a baking tool to make it an easier process is so important. Frost your cake on this rotating stand with ease. It also comes with a few utensils to help create all of your cake masterpieces.
These are just a few tools that every baker should have. Grab one, two, or all of them this holiday season to share with the baker in your life.
Want some recipes to bake this holiday season? Try These:
Have any other items that you love for this Holiday Gift Guide for Bakers? Please share them in the comments below!