Welcome friends to another Domestic Dayz Link Party!
We made it through Halloween and all things ghostly and now it is time to take a pause before it is time to celebrate the next holiday. If you are anything like me, then things can get pretty busy this time of the year with school activities, football, and family get-togethers. The year is quickly coming to an end and it is time to end things with a bang.
However, before we do that let’s pause for a moment to celebrate another Friday and another Domestic Dayz Link Party. If you are not familiar with link-ups, they are a place where you can post a link and check out the links to others.
So if you have a blog of any kind, then be sure to join in the fun a post one of your favorite recipes, DIY projects, or basically anything that is homemade and makes your house a home. The link-up is totally free of charge and each week we select a post to be featured and shared by the host on her social media channels. It is a great way to get more eyes on your content.
The link does not have to be new…so join in the fun of Domestic Dayz Link Party and share, share, share 🙂
Meet Your Host
Each week we highlight and share the posts of our top viewed friends and share them with you! This week’s feature is from Heather from The Kitchen and Beyond with her Chocolate Orange Hot Cocoa.
Well we are all grown ups, AND its a party so rules for what???
But we do have a few “guidelines”:
- Post must be food, home or DIY related (all posts that are not will be removed)
- Each participant can enter once
- Top 2 viewed participants post from the previous week will be featured the following week and shared via social, AND pinned to the Domestic Dayz Pin Board.
- Following hosts is optional but our social links will be provided
- It is encouraged that participants visit the posts of others in the link up but also not required
Join The Party!
- Feel free to grab the button below, by copy and pasting the code below the button in your post, to show you have linked up with us!
- Drop your link below
- Make new friends, because really who goes to a party and doesn’t make friends?
Now Lets Party!