This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
What do you mean it is already the middle of November?
I swear this month has gone by too fast and I feel as though this week has been nothing but a blur. If you can remember that I shared with you last week my dad was rushed to the hospital and my cat ran away, if you missed either of those blog posts, then I will link them HERE and HERE for you to check out.
This week I found myself still dealing with the after-effects of both of those events. When major things happen in your life it can take some time to recover and get back to normal or for things to settle down.
Plus my son had his final high school football game, which ended in a regional semifinal loss to a rival school by one point. As a parent, I was disappointed in the loss, sad at the thought of a chapter in my son’s life ending, and proud to watch a kid that worked so hard all season. So many emotions. So many thoughts running through my mind at lightning speed.
It was a memorable week for sure.
Some personal highlights of the week are…
- I received a new camera lens that I have been playing around with.
- Learned some new tricks in Lightroom that have been making a difference.
- I have finally decided on my next camera.
- I made the most epic cheese tray.
Seriously, one of the best things I have put together in a while. It was loaded with so many goodies and while it was meant to be a snack, it ended up being my dinner…please don’t judge me.
But enough about my week because today is another Domestic Dayz Link Up…time to share your favorite recipe, DIY, or homemade item with us in section below. So please don’t be shy, join in the fun!
A link party for good times, over good food, doing cool things and meeting new people!
Meet Your Host
Each week we highlight and share the posts of our top viewed friends and share them with you!
This week we are sharing these Pumpkin Pecan Cream Cheese Appetizers from This Mama Loves. Pumpkin season hasn’t quite ended, so you still have time to add these to the menu!
Well we are all grown ups, AND its a party, so rules for what???
But we do have a few “guidelines”:
- Post must be food, home, or DIY related (all posts that are not will be removed).
- Each participant can enter once.
- Top 2 viewed participants post from the previous week will be featured the following week and shared via social, AND pinned to the Domestic Dayz Pin Board.
- Following hosts is optional but our social links will be provided.
- It is encouraged that participants visit the posts of others in the link up, but also not required
Join The Party!
- Feel free to grab the button below, by copying and pasting the code below the button into your post, to show you have linked up with us!
- Drop your link below
- Make new friends, because really who goes to a party and doesn’t make friends?