This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Almond Butter Fudge – Delicious and Super Easy Recipe that only requires 2 simple ingredients that are almond butter and chocolate chips.
Currently…While snacking on some delicious Almond Butter Fudge.
Plenty of YouTube videos and not much television.
This week I have been reading also known as listening to a book on audible, I believe that still counts as reading, The Year of Yes – How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun, and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes. I heard several good reviews about this book and I was certainly not disappointed.
Twenty88 – Big Sean and Jhene Aiko…My son was listening to this one day and I immediately fell in love with it and have been listening to it since.
Meals that require less time in the kitchen and use of the oven because the Florida weather is already in the 90s and it is not a time to spend in a kitchen next to a hot oven. I am also currently in the process of updating my outside patio space and looking for a grill that is enough for me to handle. I love charcoal, but don’t want to spend all day waiting for my veggie burgers to cook…so I will more than likely end up with a gas grill of some sort.
Thankful the school year has come to an end and the kids are out of school for summer break.
Things seem to be less urgent when school is out.
Vacation the end of this month to Aruba along with a few other small weekend getaways for the summer to visit friends and family.
Almond Butter Fudge
- ⅓ cup creamy almond butter (I used Justin’s)
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips ( I used the Enjoy Life mini chips)
- Line a loaf pan with foil to prevent the fudge from sticking.
- In a small saucepan on medium-low heat, add in the almond butter and stir until it has melted and is smooth, then pour in the chocolate chips and turn off the heat, but continue stirring until the chocolate chips are completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan, cover, and place in the freezer overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into squares and Enjoy!
Got any comments, questions, or other ideas for this Almond Butter Fudge? Share them in the comments below!