Welcome friends to another Friday and our Domestic Dayz Link Party!
This past week the weather has definitely felt like fall. The days were shorter, there was a chill in the air that required me to turn off my air conditioner, and my yard is completely covered in leaves. If we haven’t met, then let me share with you that I absolutely love fall. I love the mild weather and days of it not being too hot, nor too cold…it’s just perfect.
Fall is also the perfect time to cook more comforting recipes such as chili, soups, and stews as well as spend more time on DIY projects. I actually have a big DIY project in the works that I cannot wait to share with you! It is going to be a game-changer and a new home for Simply LaKita 🙂
But enough about that…
This time of the year is the time that you may also be more interested in making pumpkin and pumpkin spice recipes. Just in case you missed it last week I shared with you a roundup post for 5 Sweet Pumpkin Spice Recipes that you can check out HERE. If that isn’t enough pumpkin recipes for you, then my blogger friend Kenya Rae shared a recipe for Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate and Pumpkin Pecan Blondies, be sure to check those out as well. AND if that is still not enough, then Felicita has a recipe for Pumpkin Bath Bombs. Doesn’t that just sound relaxing? Talk about a great way to Treat Yo Self!
If you have a favorite pumpkin recipe, DIY, or another recipe that you would love to share, be sure to join the party and link it below.
A link party for good times, over good food, doing cool things and meeting new people!
Meet Your Host
Each week we highlight and share the posts of our top viewed friends and share them with you! This week’s features are Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pancakes from Michele over at Midlife Healthy Living, and Anti-Aging Basil Face Cream from Consumer Queen’s, Melissa.
You can check them both out below:
Well, we are all grown-ups, AND its a party so rules for what???
But we do have a few “guidelines”:
- The post must be food, home, or DIY related (all posts that are not will be removed).
- Each participant can enter once.
- Top 2 viewed participants posts from the previous week will be featured the following week, shared via social, AND pinned to the Domestic Dayz Pin Board.
- Following hosts is optional, but our social links will be provided.
- It is encouraged that participants visit the posts of others in the link up, but also not required.
Join The Party!
- Feel free to grab the button below, by copy and pasting the code below the button in your post to show you have linked up with us!
- Drop your link below
- Make new friends, because really who goes to a party and doesn’t make friends?
Now Lets Party!